Thursday 23 October 2014

Tomorrow Dawns Darkly! #CoffinHop Begins!



Yes my minions, you lovers of the ghastly and the ghoulish, another Coffin Hop commences tomorrow. This year I bring you more delightful dreadful treats of horror with a double theme of Myths and Villains.

This year’s agenda will bring frights and chills, terrors and thrills. I have in store for you:
  • Spotlights on my two latest books: Killers and Demons II: They Return and Legends and Lore: An Anthology of Mythic Proportions.
  • Guest authors, bringing their stories, their books and their thoughts on horror
  • My annual dark poetry corner, with lots of dripping blood
  • A reluctant interview with Balthazar, everyone's favourite demon bounty hunter.
  • A Poe inspired tale for Halloween
  • A great contest.





So join in the horrific fun, and return here tomorrow.

No comments:

Subscribe Now:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monthly Pageviews