Saturday 20 February 2010

March will be "Review Month" on my blog.

I've gotten a bit backed up on some of the reviews I've agreed to do for various authors, so I'm going to set aside the month of March to spotlight my book reviews.

Books I've definitely booked for review in March:

I also hope to get to two other sci-fi novels Beautiful Red and Self Made by M. Darusha Wehm (spotlights for these books will be showing up soon on my Sci-fi Examiner Page).

And if I'm feeling very ambitious I may squeeze in one or two others I've been meaning to read.

4 comments:

Joylene Nowell Butler said...

I read an early version of Goddess Fire, so I'm excited for you. It's a great story about strong women. I'll be back, Anita, to see how your reviews turn out. Take care.

Sheila Deeth said...

Should be fun. I'll look forward to reading your reviews.

A. F. Stewart said...

I'm loving Goddess Fire, Joylene; the author reminds me a little of Jennifer Roberson. I should thank you, I offered to review the book through your blog.

Eeleen Lee said...

great interview!
looking forward to more and your reviews in March

Subscribe Now:

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Monthly Pageviews